Our Service for wedding photography
We pride ourselves on our service when delivering great wedding photography. It’s really important that you feel comfortable on your big day, and trust your wedding photographer to capture every special moment.
Your wedding day is all about attention to detail. The wedding invitations, confetti, the church flowers, the groom and best man‘s buttonholes, and the wedding cake and table decorations at the wedding reception, all help tell the story of the day and the careful planning that went into it.
We think it’s much easier to take great pictures if we take a bit of time to get to know the bride and groom. This is how it tends to work:
- When you first get in touch, we’ll schedule in a time for you to come and see us in Harrogate.
- You can tell us all about your plans, and we’ll show you a range of our previous wedding photos, so you can point out the kind of style you prefer. We’ll also show you the beautiful hand-finished prints, and also the albums we can create from your photos, if you’d like anything extra to the basic package.
- If the venue is one we’re not familiar with, we usually go and take a look, to scope out potential spots for your special wedding portraits.
- Towards the big day, we’ll be in touch to make sure we’ve got all the final details – what time and where the day will start, mobile numbers of key people, everything.
- On your big day, you just relax – we’ll capture all the special moments that you experience, and some that you’ll miss, as well.